225 Oxmoor Circle,
Homewood, AL 35209
FAX: (888) 388-9805
Expert Window Replacement In Birmingham, AL
BMR Homes, Inc. Remodeling and Restoration
Expert Window Replacement in the Birmingham Metro Area, along with Jefferson, Shelby, Western St. Clair, and Eastern Tuscaloosa Counties:
Share Your Project
Knowing your budget is beneficial to both of us and helps us know what your expectations are. This is the first step in our partnership to get your project done. Please fill out the form below to help us better serve you.
We are proud to feature the Simonton products for your window replacement. Birmingham, AL houses will benefit greatly because Simonton is ranked “Highest in Builder and Remodeler Satisfaction among Residential Window and Patio Door Manufacturers" three years in a row by J.D. Powers & Associates. Simonton Windows Corporation not only manufactures our windows, but our patio doors as well. Simonton was established in 1946 and they are recognized as a top 50 windows and patio door manufacturer nationwide. Simonton has been a top rated patio door replacement-manufacturing
firm and was ranked “Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Windows and Doors, Three Years in a Row.” All of Simonton's patio doors display the AAMA Gold label. This demonstrates a commitment to producing a consistent and efficient product line. Simonton is one of the best and highly rated window and patio door companies in the country, they consistently provide a high quality product to customers.
The Benefits of Choosing Vinyl Windows
Several great things about vinyl windows are their affordability, energy efficiency and its quality. Vinyl is a major player in products used for residential and commercial construction. Vinyl is the third largest plastic consumed globally, and vinyl windows and doors are growing immensely in popularity. Vinyl windows and doors offer energy efficiency, low cost, and are extremely low maintenance.
Replacement Window Styles
Vinyl replacement windows come in a variety of styles and these are only a few of the options that we offer our customers. Sometimes homeowners want to replace their windows with similar styles, we can offer the same style window at a high quality. We are also factory trained Simonton preferred window installers, this grantees that we will do the job the right way.
Replacement Window Types
Entry Level Package - Great for any and every homeowner! This package has everything you need to save energy!
Mid-Level Package - Remodeler grade with a nice design. Get Free Shutters with Purchase!!
Premium Package - Great look and performance. Get Free Shutters with Purchase!!
AAMA Certified Replacement Windows
AAMA stands for the American Architectural Manufacturing Association. The windows we carry are tested for specific standards. Each replacement window is tested to assure that standards are met for structural adequacy to withstand:
Replacement Window Glass
Simply by changing the siding and performing a window replacement, Birmingham, AL homes can experience a strong change in their aesthetic looks. Making these changes can also help with insulation and making sure that your energy use for climate control is as efficient as possible. Learn more about the features of our replacement windows below:
1. Energy Efficiency - Low-E is a film placed on the inside of the glass to reduce radiant heat transfer through the glass by using reflection. This is particularly helpful in the summer months, especially in Alabama. Gas fills are colorless, odorless, tasteless, non-toxic gases such as Argon and Krypton, which are up to six times denser than air. The added gas fill helps reduce temperature transfer by replacing the air between the two panes.
2. Safety Glass - Tempered glass features the surface going through an added compression stage. It is required by code that all sliding glass doors have tempered glass. When shattered, the glass breaks into tiny harmless pieces. Laminated glass features a piece of thick plastic sandwiched between two panes of glass. When fused, the interlayer creates a strong barrier so if the glass is broken; it adheres to the plastic interlayer and cannot be penetrated. Safety glass is much safer in your home than regular glass that breaks in sheets.
3. Spacer System - Spacers are the materials placed between two or more pieces of glass in order to maintain a uniform width between the glass, and prevent sealant distortion. This keeps glass warmer or cooler for increased efficiency and comfort, while flexing and contracting to reduce seal failure.
**All windows come with spacer units
The greatest door means nothing without good installation around it, you wont be fixing any problems. Here is how we make sure that you didn’t buy a pretty door for no reason:
1. We come to your home and take measurements of all your windows to make sure we have everything correct.
2. After taking the measurements for your windows we place an order with the manufacturer. A cad drawing is then drawn up to check for accuracy and approval. Once approved we finish placing the order and the wiondows go through a custom build.
3. We go over schedules and make a plan to come in and replace your windows.
4. The day is here!! Our crew comes in, removes your old windows, and starts set up for your new windows to go in. We follow the manufacturer’s instruction on the proper procedures to install your windows:
What’s the next step?
© 2007 BMR Homes, Inc.