225 Oxmoor Circle,
Homewood, AL 35209
FAX: (888) 388-9805
IN THE NEWS
BMR Homes Inc. Remodeling
Our Courtesy System
This is the system that we use in our contacts with each other and with you.
We have found that it is much easier to be happy in our work when we are pleasant, kind and careful with our communication.
We would like you to try to use the same system in your dealings with us so that we can all be happy together.
1. Speak politely using a persons name.
'please' and 'thank you' as a minimum.
2. When you talk about a person who is not
present, speak as if they are listening to your
conversation. Use the person's name in each
sentence in which you refer to them.
3. If you have a problem with someone, talk about
the problem only with them, and in private.
4. Apologize and make amends if someone is upset
with your actions.
5. Greet and farewell everyone by name,
and with eye contact.
6. Blame a system, not a person.
7. Tell the truth.
8. Use positive conversation.
© 2007 BMR Homes, Inc.